Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Surgery Tomorrow

We will be leaving here tomorrow at 5am to drive up to Baltimore for my double mastectomy with reconstruction surgery.  I am thankful to have so much love and support from my friends and family.  I know that there are tons of prayers being said for me.

I am so ready to be done with breast cancer, and I feel like this is the last major obstacle that I will have to overcome.  I'm expecting a long recovery (about six weeks) and lots of pain, but I know that the sooner I get through this, the sooner I can go back to taking care of my beautiful baby boy!!!!!





4 comments:

  1. I know you are already gone but hopefully my email last night made it you before you left. I will be thinking of you all day today. I love you and good luck today <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS that third picture of Ryan will the blocks spelling out his name is my new favorite. SOOOO CUTE! And his expression in that second picture is adorable too. He is so photogenic and has some skilled photographers at home :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. GOOD LUCK Dana!! I have been thinking of you and praying for you!! Let me know when we can come visit when you're back or if there is anything we can do. Loooooveeee youuuuu!!!
    <3 Erin

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am thinking of you and keeping you in my thoughts and prayers during your recovery. So proud of you! XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...